For the purposes of this policy, we use the term "Personal Data" to describe information that can be linked to a specific individual and can be used to identify that individual. We do not consider Personal Data to include information that is anonymous, so it does not identify a specific user.
1. Collection of personal data
1.1 We always collect your IP address and standard web log information such as your browser type and the pages you have visited on our website when you visit the MoneyTop website
1.2 When you create an account, we receive the following data:
- Contact information such as your name, address, phone number, email, instant messaging ID and other information.
- Financial information, such as payment processor accounts that you link to your account or from which you fund your account.
1.3 When you use our Service, we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
1.4 We may also collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your communications with our customer service team or store the results of your survey responses.
2. Protection of Personal Data.
2.1 We store and process your personal information on highly secure, specialized servers and protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in accordance with applicable law. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we apply physical access controls to our media and files, and we only allow access to personal information to those employees who require it to perform their job duties.
3. Use of Personal Information.
3.1 Our primary objective in collecting personal data is to provide you with a secure, efficient and personalized approach. Your personal data may be used for:
- resolving disputes, collecting payments and troubleshooting problems.
- sending you targeted marketing and notifications of service updates.
- preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforcing our Terms of Agreement.
- providing customer service and support as requested by you.
- customizing, measuring and improving our services and the content and appearance of our website.
4. sharing information with users
4.1 We may share the addresses of your domains to which our software license is linked with our other users.
4.2 Apart from 4.1, no other information will be disclosed.
5. Sharing information with other parties
5.1 MoneyTop will not share, sell or allow your personal data to be used by third parties for their marketing purposes.
6. Restricting the sharing of your personal data.
6.1 You can control how we use your personal data to provide our services to you in your newsletter settings.
7. Changing personal data
7.1. You can view and edit your personal data at any time in your account. To do so, you will need to log in.
8.1 When you access our website, we or companies we hire to track your use of our website may place small data files called cookies on your computer.
8.2 We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log into your account. This type of cookie helps us recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site in one session, so we do not need to ask for your password on each page. Once you exit or close your browser, this cookie will expire and will no longer be valid.
8.3 We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You can refuse our cookies if your browser allows, but this may prevent you from using our website. We may also collect information about your computer or other access device to reduce risk and prevent fraud.
9. Contact Us.